Thursday, March 16, 2017

Basic Calculus


I have learned a lot from this subject. I learned how to apply the things I have learned not only in tests, but also in real life. This subject is tough for me, since I am not really that good with numbers, but I can scrape by. The things I have learned from this subject may come in handy someday. The teacher is strict, but nice. Because of his strictness, we have learned a lot from this subject.
-Dex YbaƱez

Basic calculus is our specialization subject for STEM students like us. It is a preparatory stage where we are able to know the basic principles of calculus that will help us when we are going to college. We learn here the limits and continuity, derivatives, and integration. It is essential for future engineers, architects, and etc. to know what are the basic skills needed for it. It is important to be knowledgeable enough to this subject because it is one of the foucused or most studied one when you reach college if you are planning to become an engineer or an architect someday.
- Ira Engol

Basic Calculus is a subject which is a scary one. Most of the students are scared on this subject because some of the formulas are very hard. They need to deeply understand every procedure on a certain formula. Basic Cal consists of number and formula. You need to memorize the formula in order to get the correct answer. You need to listen on your teacher in order to know how to solve and to master the formula on a problem. Still it’s an interesting subject to learn because math really helps us especially to our future. Every things are made through math especially to length and the number of width. Also houses and building need some formula to form because we need the specific length and its width. Thats why math is very helpful to us but still some student don’t like this subject because for them it is difficult to understand. I learn a lot of lessons and formula on this subject like solving the limits, how to graph your certain answers, exponential and logarithmic functions and finding the derivative. I know these lessons are very hard but still I can manage to learn that lesson and how to answer the formula.
- Omar Coda

Base on my study i learn more about the basic calculus or pre calculus subject this subject help to me to be good in mathematics and learn about to how to determine the answer ang to know about the derivative of the given number the function of each role so its better to be to know about calculus especially in stem or even other track or sections.
- Aaron Bitoon

Basic calculus i learn how to solve problems like what is the maximum and minimum value of a function basic cal. Give us a lot of ideas to how to solve the problem.
- Eduard Limos

We all know that math is difficult to us because of problem that we encountered but basic calculus can help my mind knowing how to solve problems. To basic calculus I learned many things in solving problems when I first encountered this subject, I think it is difficult for me but I practicing myself to love calculus.

In the word calculus it is a study of how things change. It provides a framework for modeling systems in which there is change and a way to deduce their consequences. By studying these I learn how to control the systems to do make it do what you want it to do. I learned from this subject on how to solve different kinds of problems like:
>How to use derivatives to solve various kinds of problems
>How to solve limits and continuity of functions
- Jericho Arquiza

No comments:

Post a Comment