Monday, March 27, 2017

E-Tech Journal: LAS 1-10

Based on what I've write from LAS 1-10, I've learn some new stuffs like the meaning of the ICT, some ideas about WEB like the different kinds of dynamic web pages,the features of the WEB and the semantic Web.Based on this lessons I've write, it gives the true meaning of the background and the structures of the web and its kind and not only that but also the trends beyond it that gives some interesting ideas on the student.I know this lesson is fascinating for the student because to let them not behind towards the usage of the internet especially when it comes Through the Web pages.This will help the student to interact on using some Web pages and to gain the answers why do Web pages exist.
-Omar Coda

Based on what I've write from LAS 1-10, i learn a lot about ICT, some of it is about web like the differentiated static and dynamic web pages,trends in ICT. Based on this lessons I've write it gives what is the social media, social network, book marking sites and etc.
-Eduard Limos

This subject particularly in LAS 1-10 is very useful since I already know what are the trends in ICT, can distinguish if it is dynamic or static and etc. Also, I learned that communicating by using different types of technology is very useful in my future job since it is very rampant.
-Aaron Bitoon

This marks the start of our journey in this subject. In this part, we are given an introduction on the technologies used today like Operating systems and the internet. From this part, I could get an insight on how this subject going to be on its later stages. From this part, I can tell that this is going to be one great ride.
-Dex YbaƱez







No comments:

Post a Comment