Monday, March 27, 2017

E-Tech Journal 12-24

Internet is very rampant right now. In LAS 12-24, I've learned the safety, threats and security in the internet. I also learned how to use mail merge which is helpful in sending letters to many recipients .
- Aaron Bitoon

This part would be more complex than its predecessors. From here on out, we are being taught to operate different applications. We also learned different file formats that are used by computers and also by phones. My knowledge of technologies continues to be broadened by this subject. I am inclined to know more.
- Dex YbaƱez

On this lessons I've write i learn deeper and gain a lot of interesting ideas when it comes through using the web pages I've learn some of online safety and security using the internet and how to stay safe when using the internet. theres a lot of performance task that helps us to make the web pages.
- Eduard Limos

On this lessons I've write with the help of the LAS,Ive learn deeper and gain a lot of interesting ideas when it comes through using the web pages.Not only that but also I've learn some online safety and security towards using the internet and how to stay safe when using the internet.In this part of the lesson, theres a lot of performance task that helps us to enhance our ability when it comes on making a web pages and some parts of the lesson that helps us how to do it so we can learn beyond it.This part of the lesson is very helpful to me because it gives some fascinating ideas that helps me to learn of how to make some web pages and some performance task that helps enhance and to show my ability towards using the power of the World Wide Web.
- Omar Coda

No comments:

Post a Comment